Vietnam for Tet
Because I hate WordPress so much, I won’t even bother typing all the stuff we did cos I know that I’ll find a way to accidentally press back in the browser and everything will be gone again:
- Halong Bay is beautiful but needs to be explored on a luxury boat on a 3 day, 2 night tour (including kayaking which is super fun).
- Hoan Kiem Lake is beautiful at night, as opposed to quite dull during the day.
- Bun Bo Hue in Hue is not as good as Bun Bo Hue in Melbourne.
- The old palace in Hue is not great, but worth visiting.
- Paradise Cave (Dong Thien Duong) is definitely worth visiting although a long drive from Hue (four hours).
- Tet in Vietnam (or at least before new year passes) is awesome, wish I took more pictures.
I wish the pictures didn’t load so badly (I mean it doesn’t even rotate iphone pictures properly >:(), but WordPress is really not working for me lately, any way, this is a bit of a preview, I will start uploading pictures from Vietnam to flickr next week while they are still reasonably fresh and in context, and catch up on the Japan photos after that.